CAMOUFLAGE BED CANOPY : INTERIOR VINYL WINDOW SHUTTERS.
Camouflage Bed Canopy
- An animal’s natural coloring or form that enables it to blend in with its surroundings
- The clothing or materials used for such a purpose
- disguise by camouflaging; exploit the natural surroundings to disguise something; “The troops camouflaged themselves before they went into enemy territory”
- disguise: an outward semblance that misrepresents the true nature of something; “the theatrical notion of disguise is always associated with catastrophe in his stories”
- The disguising of military personnel, equipment, and installations by painting or covering them to make them blend in with their surroundings
- fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan; intended to make the wearer of a garment made of this fabric hard to distinguish from the background
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- cover with a canopy
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; “he sat on the edge of the bed”; “the room had only a bed and chair”
- furnish with a bed; “The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals”
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; “the gardener planted a bed of roses”
- The time for sleeping
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
Hiding in plain light – –
we have come here,
you and I
to do this.
You have made for me
a primeval bed of dirt
so I may rest.
Thru this earthen canopy above us,
that I call my roof,
the stars begin to shine.
The last chill of autumn
that holds back an early winter’s frost
Is the blanket for my bed,
a place for forever and nothing?
I am wet with the sweat
of your labor and the evening’s mist.
You are crying,
wailing like a child lost and never found,
struggling with the unfinished business
of your madness and me.
The walls stands witness
to your torment and gives no comfort.
Our presence here
is but a brief moment of the centuries.
This place will not acknowledge us
or forgives us.
In time all will be covered over,
with soil and debris as camouflage.
It will be as if this was never done,
as I was never done.
We are small and insignificant,
invisible and I will be dust,
my bones will disappear,
my flesh will wash away.
I am the act of your madness
as you revenge your ghosts
you rant and rave;
and His Angels
who have forsaken you.
who did not love you,
turned a silence Ear.
Your descent into hell had company.
It now has me.
I am the butterfly in the killing jar,
as you stand in witness,
To ease some distant pain,
that will come again.
For now I quiet those voices for a time,
as I fall to sleep,
The world now falls away
and I leave you alone,
I am in the twilight,
and the twilight is me,
and the night comes…